Coffing EC Turnover Models are specially modified EC Hoists designed for machining, assembly, or repair applications which require complete rotation and/or precise positioning of large, non-symmetrical work pieces.
Additional features and benefits of the Turnover Model include:
- Rated loads from 1/4 to 4 Tons. Lift stroke is 15-foot standard. Consult factory for longer lift strokes.
- Voltage – 230/460, three phase motors standard. Consult factory for other voltages and two speed motors.
- Rigid lug mount only. Allows attachment to load hook of another hoist for vertical lifting.
- Color coded load hooks with corresponding push button for operator convenience.
- Load hooks operate in opposite directions.
- Completely inverts virtually any shape load with use of simple slings and successive repositioning of load hooks.
- Full line of options to meet a variety of applications.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.