The CM Compensator hoist is designed specifically for flying decks/tables and load leveling applications in the construction industry. This single hoist body unit provides many benefits over the competitive offerings available in the market today. The CM Compensator Hoist is a high quality and innovative product. We strive to continually improve and design new products to make the job of construction professionals easier and safer.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Lifting Speeds range from 8 through 16 fpm (depending on the unit)
- The Enclosure is weatherproofed with a NEMA 4X control station
- Improved Operation Synchronizing issues are eliminated by using a single hoist unit rather than a double hoist unit. The result is a smooth, predictable lift each time.
- Electro-mechanical geared limit switches for both the up and down direction prevent the hook block from being accidently run into the hoist causing damage and shutting down operation.
- The single unit hoist has a lower current demand than a double hoist unit which reduces the draw on the power supply.
- The one hoist design requires less time to inspect and repair than a double unit design.
- Fewer parts to stock/buy.
- Machined and hardened steel helical gears sealed in an oil bath power train reservoir, providing better performance and extended life.
- Utilizes higher strength chain, reducing the required reeving.
- The heavy duty chain container is manufactured out of steel and wire mesh for durability and strength as compared to competitive canvas containers.
- Optional radio remote control in lieu of a pendant station.
- Lifetime Warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.