CM Man Guard is designed for a long and dependable service life for heavy duty applications. Additionally, with its environmentally friendly design, easy access to key components, less maintenance, and enhanced safety feature, the Man Guard is the right choice for your lifting needs.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Rigid top hook suspension
- AC power supply: 115/230 1-60 HZ; 230/460 3-60 reconnectable voltage
- Built-in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16, ASME HST-1 and NEC electrical codes
- Rugged Nema 4x control station
- Polyethelene chain bucket included (standard)
- Overload clutch prevents lifting beyond load capacity, which may damage the hoist or supporting structure or cause injury to the operator.
- H4 duty motor classification rated for heavy duty use
- Class F insulation and thermal switch in motor winding reduces motor overheating and increase life
- Helical Gears are oil bath lubricated which provides better wear and extends gear life while reducing noise
- Powder coat painted housing and corrosion resistance zinc plated chain provides superior protection against the elements
- Hard-wired power and pendant cords reduces risk of corrosion and loose connections
- Open design allows quick access to AC Brake’s one step adjustment
- Easy access to Control Panel and simple wiring change to switch voltages from 115 to 230V for single phase applications
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with 3 Step infinitely variable pendant allows operator to adjust lifting speeds without interruption
- Efficiently designed gear train allows a smaller horsepower motor to operate at the same speeds and duty as our competition and reduces energy consumption
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material
- Made in the U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.