Coffing ED Models offer extended duty service for special applications which require a hoist that exceeds the duty rating of basic EC models.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift.
- Voltage – 230/460, three phase motors standard. Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor keeps both motor and transmission from overheating. Consult factory for other voltage and speed options.
- Rigid lug; plain, geared, and motorized trolleys.
- Exceeds H4 duty service.
- Zinc plated standard load chain for corrosion resistance.
- External strain relief secures to NEMA 3R push button station with extra strain relief protection.
- Full line of options to meet a variety of applications.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.