The CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist is recognized as the standard in overhead lifting. Generations of users have relied on the power and dependability of the CM Lodestar for their material handling applications. Available as individual hoist units, in hoist/trolley combinations or as integral components of complete lifting systems; the CM Lodestar is used in numerous applications and industries.
Additional features and benefits:
- H4 Duty makes hoist ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation. Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Hoist duty motor, standard overload protection device and standard screw-type limit switches
- Hardened, forged-steel, latch-type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides to ensure chain fits tightly and securely in liftwheel.
- Rugged control station (NEMA 4X)
- Voltage board allows you to quickly change from low voltage to high voltage by simply repositioning the receptacle
- Easy to install and maintain with no special tools required for disassembly.
- Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty
- Each hoist is thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Special applications
- Harsh environment hoists available for rugged applications, including plating, galvanizing and washdown applications
- Hoists with climbing capability available for temporary rigging or lifting applications – must be used in inverted position only
- Hoists with creep control allow precise positioning through field adjustment within the time delay range of .05 sec. to 3 sec.
- Articulating suspension available for 3 ton only
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.