Coffing EC-V Models offer the same high performance for heavy duty industrial service as the EC Model with a Variable Speed option. Designed for safety, the EC-V incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
Additional features and benefits of the Variable Speed Model include:
- Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift.
- Voltage – 115/230, 208 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 – three phase. 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized trolley available.
- Small Frame Design – Features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large Frame Design – Features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Built in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- Options – Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.