Clean Room – Clean Power. Enjoy proven CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist performance in any clean room, from basic wipe down applications to complete wash-down environments.The Lodestar provides reliability and consistency for a wide array of applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Whether your work area includes high humidity, corrosive materials, or sanitary conditions, the Lodestar offers superior efficiency and versatility.
- From its stainless steel load chain to its sealed, weather-proof construction, the Lodestar exceeds the standards necessary for clean room operation.
- Using non-oxidizing grease rather than oil for lubrication eliminates drips, and the stainless steel load chain guards against flaking or peeling.
- 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 ton single and two-speed hoists
- Stainless steel load chain, upper hook, lower hook and block assembly (2 ton available with nickel-plated chain only)
- FDA-approved white epoxy powder coat paint. Also available with unpainted cast aluminum housings or electroless nickel plated housings in lieu of epoxy paint
- NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X control stations
- Sealed weather-proof construction and gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
- 115/230 1-phase (single speed only) and 230/460 3-phase models
- Lifetime warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.