Coffing EC Hook & Lug Suspension Models are high performance hoists engineered for heavy duty industrial service. Designed for safety, the EC incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Electrical Cover can be quickly removed for easy access to motor and all electrical connections.
- High torque, H4 duty class motor with class F insulation; 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available. Optional Variable Frequency Drives, or 2-speed motor available.
- Suspension easily changed from hook to lug, for use with plain, geared, or motorized trolley.
- Chain guide resists jamming and keeps chain aligned with load sheave.
- Internal strain relief provides support for push button station.
- Ergonomic push button control is impact and chemical/corrosive atmosphere resistant. Our push button station fits operatorÂ¿s hand for thumb or two-handed operation. 24 Volt Control standard for operator safety. 115 Volt Control available upon request. NEMA 3R (weather resistant) standard.
- Steel chain is precision pitch, treated for optimum strength and wear resistance.
- Double and triple chain models equipped with grease fitting in bottom load block.
- Latches keep load seated in hook. Standard on top and bottom hooks.
- Five-pocket load sheave provides improved or better chain engagement for smooth lifting and reduces chain wear.
- Alloy steel gears precision machined and lubricated in oil bath for cooler, longer lasting operation.
- Mechanical load brake for load lowering control and additional reliability.
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches to regulate load travel.
- Motor multiple disc brake is direct acting to stop load when push button is released and power off.
- Mechanical overload device protects against damage caused by excessive overloads and reverse phasing.
- Quick removal brake cover for easy access to brake and limit switch.
- Helical gearing for quietest operation available.
- Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift.
- Voltage – 115/230, 208 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 – three phase.
- Small Frame Design features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large Frame design features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Built in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
- Lifetime warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.