Coffing JLC-V offer the same performance as JLC Models with a Variable Speed option. Compact in size, the JLC features a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch and chain end stop for safety.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift. CSA approved.
- Voltage – 115/230 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 380, 415, 575 – three phase, 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- Two-speed hoist models – Optional with 3 to 1 speed ratio, three-phase, single voltage only.
- Limit switches adjustable to regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved repeatability and chain positioning.
- Precision machined alloy steel gears run in oil bath for longer, quieter operation.
- NEMA 3R push button station ergonomic design fits operator’s hand for thumb or two-handed operation. 24 Volt Control for operator safety. 115 Volt Control available upon request.
- Compact aluminum housing for portability and ease of installation.
- Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
- Chain container standard on lifts up to 20 ft. single chain / 10 ft. double chain.
- Lifetime warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.