Budgit BEHC Manguard Electric Chain Hoists are designed and manufactured for tough jobs and for every lifting application. An economical choice, these hoists are dependably built to withstand the rigors of heavy service and repeated lifting cycles. They are easy to service, require minimal maintenance, and offer excellent headroom for every lifting application. BEHC Manguard VFD offers the same quality and toughness as the BEHC, but with a variable speed control.
Additional features and benefits include:
- High tech electronic upper & lower limit switch, easily adjustable by the press of a button.
- New heavy duty motor brake is an AC spring set disc brake for positive braking action and long life with minimal maintenance. Easy 1-step adjustment procedure
- Nylon mesh fabric chain container included as standard for lifts up to 20′
- New design allows easy change out of either hook or lug suspension.
- Powdercoat finish
- Lift speeds 5 to 64 FPM
- AC Power 115/230 1-60HZ; Reconnectable 230/460 3-60; Reconnectable 208 and 575 3-60 single voltage
- Push button control voltages of 115 volts standard on all 3 phase models, single speed, two speed and single phase models. 24 volt control optional
- Variety of mountings include: Suspension Hook, lug, plain, geared and motorized trolleys
- Options include: Load brake, weather proofing & waterproof covers, corrosion resistant, plating service, explosion proof, food service, and spark resistant
BEHC VFD features and benefits include:
- Variable speed control with single speed motor
- Minimizes high-starting current on motor which helps keep it cool extending life of motor and also permits increase in motor run-time and starts/stops over standard contactor control.
- 10:1 speed ratio permits precise positioning for load spotting
- 2-step infinitely variable push-button control standard. 3-step also available
- Thermal overload protection
- Fault recorder helps troubleshoot various problems such as power related issues.
- 3 programmable outputs
- Electronic reversing, multispeed operation (up to 3 steps) eliminates conventional magnetic contractors which are wearable components
- Voltages available are: 380-460/3/60, 208-230/3/60 and 208-230/1/60
- H4 duty rating
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.