Crosby® IPU10A Vertical Lifting Clamps Automatic Lock
The IPU10/A automatically clicks on to the material as soon as the clamp is placed on the plate. The fact that the safety lock remains in position as the clamp closes precludes hazardous situations. Fastening the IPU10/A clamp in places that are difficult to reach is no problem.
- Available in capacities of 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0 to 35mm; 0” to 1.38”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 142). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Minimum WLL of 10% of Maximum WLL.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|IPU10/A||1||2701628||2.3||0 – 20||45||138||238||40||128||41||37||11|
|IPU10/A||2||2701629||2.3||0 – 35||78||201||378||70||200||61||72||16|