Model IPH10E: Jaw opening range 0 to 2.36in
The IPH10E horizontal lifting clamps are for use in the lifting and transfer in horizontal position of non-sagging materials or of bundles of non-sagging material. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacities of .75 thru 25 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 120mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Equipped with handle for easy placement.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.