Model IPVUZ: Universal Hoisting Eye
The IPVUZ beam clamp is used for vertical lift and transfer of angle iron and other loads that have only a small gripping area for the clamp (“U” has universal hoisting eye).
This series of clamps can be used in the vertical and horizontal moving, transfer and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as H-beams, angles, etc, depending on the application desired.
- Available in capacities of .75 thru 3.75 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 1.13”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 420). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Minimum WLL of 10% of Maximum WLL.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.