The IPHNM10 horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material. To be used where material surface must not be damaged. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacities of .5 thru 12 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0″ to 4.75″.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.