Yale Load King LH2 Hook Mount Hand Hoists are one of the most popular and reliable hoists ever designed, combining superior engineering, efficiency and durability.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Most interchangeability of parts in the industry
- Standard Load Limiter™ for simple, automatic overload protection
- Enclosed contoured Weston-type automatic brake for positive load control
- High-efficiency spur gearing for greater lift with minimum effort
- Rugged Hoistaloy chain for added strength and durability
- Fully machined, forged liftwheel pockets for easier lifting and smooth free chaining
- High-strength aluminum alloy castings in frame and covers
- Inspected over 75 times to meet or exceed HST/ASME/ANSI performance and safety standards
- Standard hand chain drop is 2 feet less than lift, (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
- Chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain aluminum unwelded hand chain, Latchlok hooks, bronze hooks, eye-type suspension, bullard hooks and units without Load Limiter™ optional, depending on capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.