Budgit USA Hook Suspended Hoists are lightweight and compactly designed for portable, hook-on, use anywhere type service. The rugged design provides long life in industrial and construction service and is frequently used in rigging and off-vertical type lifting requirements.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Frame made from tough aluminum alloy casting with high strength qualities.
- The frame is heavily proportioned, designed primarily for rigidity to hold the gears and bearings in close alignment. The frame with the covers encloses all operating parts protecting them from dirt and the weather.
- Hand chain wheel cover of heavy pressed steel with special shape to guide the hand chain through gag-resistant operations.
- A proven load brake design of the Weston Type for fine, sure control.
- Overload device standard. Protection from excessive overloads.
- The rugged design provides long life in industrial and construction service and is frequently used in rigging and off-vertical type lifting requirements.
- Designed for long life with minimum maintenance.
- Drop forged steel suspension hooks are full swiveling.
- Gears and pinions are generously proportioned and precision cut from alloy steel and heat treated for maximum strength and durability. All gears are grease packed in a grease tight gearcase.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.