Model IPSBUZ: With Fixed Hoisting Eye
The IPSBUZ shipbuilding clamps are used for the lifting, transfer and placing of complete shipsections. These clamps are fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete reliability. They are to be used exclusively for bulb profiles (not for plates).
- Available in capacities of 4.5 thru 22.50 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 4.00″ to HP 17.00″.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 420). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.