The IPCC is suitable for the vertical lifting and transfer of concrete pipe sections and wells. Very easy application and removal of the clamp thanks to the built-in carrying-grips. Normally used in combination with 7mm chain (not supplied). These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacity of 1 metric tons.
- Jaw opening available: 1.56″ – 5.50″.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance and replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.