Coffing CAH Small Frame Models are small frame air chain hoists featuring accurate load spotting for specialized lifting applications. Aluminum housing provides this lightweight hoists strength and portability.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Pull Cord provides a lightweight, economical option for accurate control of loads. Pendant Throttle provides one-hand control, for ease of operation. 6-foot control drop length for 10-foot lift (4-foot less than lift – standard).
- Link-type or roller-type load chain.
- Swivel top and bottom hooks with safety latches standard. Rigid top hook, lug, plain, geared, and air motor trolleys available.
- Ideal for use in areas with restricted space.
- 8-vane motor provides high torque, smooth starting, and excellent load control.
- Limit stops prevent over-travel in upper and lowering directions.
- Heavy-duty shoe-type brake with proven design for stopping and holding loads. Externally adjustable.
- Spark resistant models – Rated loads of 3/8 and 3/4 ton.
- Options – Chain container available. Plated chain optional for corrosion resistance.
- Air Supply – Inlet size: 3/8″ NPTF; Supply hose: 1/2″ I.D. min. Exhaust: 1/2″ NPTF; Consumption: 48 SCFM at 90 PSI.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.