Coffing CAH Large Frame Models are large frame air chain hoists featuring continuous duty service for precise, infinitely variable speed and accurate load spotting. Aluminum housing provides a lightweight, compact and strong alternative to other materials.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Pendant throttle is full-flow design. 6-foot pendant hose length for 10-foot lift (4-foot less than lift – standard).
- Precision throttle valves meter air for smooth starts.
- Swivel top and bottom hooks with safety latches standard. Rigid top hook, lug, plain, geared, and air motor trolleys available.
- Precise and infinitely variable speed control for accurate load spotting. 90 PSI air operating pressure.
- 8-vane rotary air motor produces high, uniform torque and quick response. Internal muffler for quiet operation.
- Combination of precision cut, heat-treated helical and spur gears for efficient operation.
- Mechanical load brake positive acting Weston-type load brake holds the load and provides exacting load spotting and control.
- Overload clutch protects hoist, operator, and supporting structures from damaging overloads. Clutch acts as upper and lower limits.
- Spark resistant models – Rated loads 1/2, 1 & 2 ton.
- Options – Corrosion resistant models and chain containers also available.
- Air Supply – Inlet size: 3/4″ NPTF; Supply hose: 3/4″ I.D. min.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.