Budgit Series 6000 Air Hoists are large frame air chain hoists featuring continuous duty service for precise, infinitely variable speed and accurate load spotting.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Die-cast aluminum frame – lightweight, rugged, holds shafts and bearings in close alignment
- Gearing – combination of precision cut, heat treated helical and spur gears for quiet, efficient operation
- Mechanical load brake – positive action, spring biased Weston type load brake holds the load and provides exact load spotting and control
- Overload protection – MANGAURD overload device protects against excessive overloads… clutch also acts at upper and lower limits
- Multi-vane rotary air motor – eight vanes provide high torque smooth operation, positive starting and excellent control
- Internal Muffler – reduces sound level
- Pendant control – pendant throttle handle is of the full flow design for excellent load spotting capabilities
- Throttle valve – percision throttle valves meter the air for smooth operation
- Spark resistant models available at 1/2, 1 and 2-ton.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.