The CM Wire Rope Lever Hoist features a lightweight, portable design that is easy to use and durable. This wire rope lever hoist is built tough and built to last with corrosion resistant materials and an overload protection handle.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Engineered for Reliable Operation
- Handle Designed for Overload Protection – Handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- Hooks with Hook Latches – 360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement.
- Meets ANSI Standard B30.21.
- Tested to 125% of Capacity.
- Made in U.S.A.
Portable and Durable
- Lightweight and Rugged – Special cast aluminum alloy housings.
- Heavy Duty Cable – Utilizes preformed and galvanized 7 x 19 (133 strand) extra flexible aircraft cable.
- Corrosion Resistant – All stainless steel springs and shafts.
- Reduced Wear – All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings.
Easy to Operate
- Self-storing Cable Drum – Provides compact operation.
- Fast Cable Take-up – Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable.
- Easy Load Positioning – Utilizes a double interlocking pawl system for precise load adjustment.
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments – Provided by double interlocking pawl mechanism.
- Open Construction – Allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
Special Model Features
- All models are available with Bullard-type hooks.
- CM430CDPA equipped with oversized slip hooks – ideal for opening and closing boxcar doors.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.