Coffing G Series Ratchet Lever Hoists feature a malleable iron roller chain ratchet lever and is efficient and durable. Roller chain can be spliced to create longer lifts and can handle higher capacities than coil chain. G Series hoists are ideal for utility transmission and distribution work.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Unit and handle made from malleable iron. Riveted construction makes the unit tamper-resistant.
- Free chaining mechanism allows quick and easy take-up and positioning of slack chain. Hoist will not free chain when under load.
- Handle stops prevent handle from spinning if it is accidently released by the operator.
- Single or double locking pawl design.
- Hoist can lift, pull, or bind. Can be operated from either side and will work in any position with equal efficiency.
- Allows operator to convert unit to next smaller capacity to give longer lift and faster operation. Snap hook acts as an end stop and will not pass through chain sprocket.
- Options – Bullard hooks, bronze hooks, and zinc-plated hooks – consult factory.
- Lifetime Warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.