The CM Puller features a heavy-duty design for pulling, lifting, dragging, and stretching construction and industrial applications. The Puller is built for ease of use, ease of maintenance and long life.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Tough aluminum alloy construction and powder coat finish
- Weatherproof for outdoor service
- Simple construction with fewer parts for ease of maintenance and lower inventories
- Hoistaloy hardened steel link type load chain for strength, long wear life and flexibility
- Weatherized Weston-type automatic braking system for positive load control
- Easy, one-hand operation and control – only 58 pounds of pull required for 3/4 ton model capacity
- Forged upper and lower hooks with latches standard
- Free wheeling for fast and easy attachment to load
- Upper and lower Latchlok hooks available for all capacities
- Optional Load Limiter™ protection device stops transmission of lever forces protecting against dangerous overload
- Optional anchor sling simplifies attachment to allow anchor hook to swivel in tight space applications (3/4 & 1-1/2 ton units only)
- Optional Load Sentry™ warns of overload condition
- Optional zinc-plated chain available
- Unlimited lift
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.