The GT Series Grip & Pull Wire Rope Lever Tool features a rugged and portable design for heavy-duty pulling, rigging, dragging and stretching applications. Its ability to grip and pull heavy loads over long distances specially suit this tool for use in the construction and transportation industries, as well as hundreds of other industrial applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- The large surface area of the dual clamping jaws provides an evenly distributed grip on the wire rope for smooth operation and low wear.
- Positive load control; the greater the force of the pull, the greater the clamping force of the jaws. Unique jaw design prevents damage to the wire rope.
- Versatility for use over long distances.
- Lightweight and compact design for portability, yet durable enough for long life and trouble free service.
- Easily replaceable, shear pin design to protect against dangerous overloads.
- Telescopic handle enhances portability and ease of operation.
- Minimal maintenance through periodic cleaning, inspection and lubrication.
- Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Refer to full CM Warranty Statement for details.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.