Crosby® IPHGZ Horizontal Lifting Clamps
The IPHGZ horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension locking feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of sagging and non-sagging material. These clamps may also be used to handle material that will be used in shears, bending and rolling machines or other fabrication equipment. May also be used to move and lift structural shapes such as I-Beams, H-beams etc.
- Available in capacities of 1 thru 4.5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 1.56”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
Model IPHGZ: Fixed Hoisting Eye
|IPHGZ||.75||2705451||8.82||0 – 1.00||3.23||5.83||8.11||1.97||3.90||3.86||.47||.87|
|IPHGZ||1.5||2705452||16.1||0 – 1.00||4.33||7.87||9.84||1.97||4.65||3.54||.79||1.10|
|IPHGZ||3.0||2705453||27.1||0 – 1.56||4.72||8.94||12.01||2.76||5.83||4.72||.98||1.26|
|IPHGZ||4.5||2705454||55.1||0 – 1.56||4.72||11.18||15.00||2.76||7.13||6.10||1.18||1.57|