Yale Motor Driven Trolleys are designed to operate with Yale brand hoists for faster positioning of the hoist in a variety of lifting applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Steel frame side plates extend beyond the wheels for end stop contacts. Side plates have tapped holes for collector bracket attachment. Optional drop stops and bumpers.
- Wheels are forged heat-treated steel with contour tread for use on American Standard I-beam or wide flange beams.
- Traverse motor is 30-minute rated, totally enclosed non-ventilated with class “F” insulation with thermal switches as standard to protect the motor from over-heating.
- Traverse gearing is housed in a heavy duty right angle drive reducer with output pinion meshing with machine cut wheel gears.
- Trolley controls are housed in a NEMA 1 enclosed panel mounted on the trolley side for easy access. The controls include a reversing contractor, terminal strip and NEMA 4X pendant station with hoist and trolley push-button controls as standard.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.