Coffing Model AMT is designed to operate with Coffing CAH air chain hoists for faster positioning of the hoist in a variety of lifting applications. Air trolleys provide power in locations where electricity are not a viable option.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Variable speeds up to 50 FPM 1/4 to 1 ton and up to 60 FPM 2 and 3 ton.
- 8-Vane motor provides high torque, smooth starting, and excellent control.
- Steel frame side plates extend beyond wheels for end stop contact. Sideplates have tapped holes suitable for bracket attachments such as festooning arms or safety lugs.
- Forged, heat-treated steel, with dual tread for use on Standard or wide flange beams. Wheel bearings are sealed, life-time-lubricated precision ball bearings.
- Pendant throttle control provides precise, controlled spotting and efficient load handling.
- Options – Spark resistant models. Rated loads 3/8 – 2 ton. For areas where spark protection is required in hazardous environments. Same features apply to these models with the addition of spark resistant bronze wheels.
- Air Supply Consumption: 50 SCFM; Pressure: 90 PSI.
- Lifetime warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.