Yale Load King LTG2 Army Type Geared Trolley Hoist features the same quality and performance as the LH2 in a compact, low headroom integral trolley mount. Ideal for applications requiring a mobile hoist.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Rugged steel loadbars connected directly to hoist frame
- Reduced headroom, side clearances and end approach for easy maneuvering of heavy loads in tight places
- Standard Load Limiter™ automatic overload protection
- Plain and geared trolley mounts in capacities from 1/4 to 12 tons
- Universal tread trolley wheels for operation on sloped or flat flanged beams
- Standard hand chain drop 2 feet less than lift (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
- Chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain, aluminum unwelded hand chain, Latchlok hooks, bronze hooks, bullard hooks, larger beam trolleys, trolley guards, and units without Load Limiter™ optional, depending on capacity.
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.