The Coffing UJC Model Industrial Duty & Entertainment Electric Chain Hoist is designed to meet the toughest rigging applications in the entertainment industry.
Whether flying truss for lighting and sound or moving sets and backdrops the UJC is a tough act to follow. Lightweight, compact and quiet the Coffing UJC is Redefining Lifting.
- Electrical Controls- IEC style controls meet or exceed electrical codes.
- Five-Pocket Load Sheave – Increased chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional four-pocket sheaves. Provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear.
- Mechanical Overload Protection Device – Helps protect hoist, operator, and supporting structures from damaging overloads, chain jamming and reverse phasing.
- Limit Switches – Adjustable to regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved repeatability and chain positioning
- Multiple Disc Motor Brake – Heavy duty design for reliable operation. Direct acting for positive load holding and spotting.
- Chain End Stop Assembly – Fits below dead end link on lifting chain for added measure of protection.
- Oil Bath Transmission – Precision machined alloy steel gears run in oil bath for longer, quieter operation.
- Upper Composite Chain Guide – Improves chain life and reduces chain noise.
- Lower Chain Guide – Features easy capacity conversion.
- One Chain Size – All models reduce inventory.
- Road-Ready – Models equipped with handles for easy handling.
- Double Brake – Optional double brake available.
- BGV-C1 Version Available
- Variable Speed Available
- Meets Requirements – Meets or exceeds worldwide standards.
- All units are less chain and less control pendant. Specify lift, number of pigtails, and control pendant, if required.
- All motors are dual voltage. Single and three phase motors will operate on 50 Hertz power, but will only run 5/6 of normal speed.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Note: Optional three phase voltages – 208, 380, 415, 575 (60 Hertz is standard, 50 Hertz is available).
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.