- Determine the Type of Threads required on the Hoist Ring – Metric or UNC, UNF, etc. NOTE – NOT DESIGNED FOR PIPE, ACME OR TAPERED THREADS.
- Determine the Working Load Limit of the requested Hoist Ring.
- Determine Bolt Diameter – The diameter of the required bolt.
- Determine Effective Thread Length -This is the length the threads must be in order to fully engage, or project through, the work piece.
NOTE: If the Effective Thread Length is not known, the Length of Bolt is required.
- Determine Length of the Bolt – The overall length of the bolt as measured from under the head of the bolt.
NOTE: If the Effective Thread Length is not known, the Length of the bolt is required.
- # of Thread Threads per Inch (Length Between Threads for Metric threads) – This information is required to ensure we ship proper bolt size (i.e., 1/2 – 13, 7/8 – 9, 8 x 1.25, etc.).