The IPBTO10 shipbuilding clamp is used as a temporary tackle eye in spaces which have been reinforced with HP (bulb) profiles such as engine rooms and shipsections. This clamp is fitted with a screwed spindle for easy attachment of the clamp. The moment a load is applied, the clamp is automatically fixed.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 thru 6 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 6.25″ to HP 17.00″.
- We lded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.