Ratings below are for use with chain slings fabricated in accordance with ASME B30.9. For other applications, see page 160.
- Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested with certification. (See page 160 for proof test values.)
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point loading per ASTM A-952. Reference page 269.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Each link has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size and the name Crosby® or “CG”.
- Large inside width and length to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Engineered Flat for use with S-1325A coupler link.