The Crosby ELIMINATOR® combines selected features and functionality of a master link, connecting link, grab hook and adjuster legs to provide you with one fitting that is suitable for applications that require an adjustable length chain sling.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative two piece design allows for maximum flexibility.
- Individually Proof Tested with certification.
- The Crosby ELIMINATOR®, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Engineered to accommodate optional locking pins that can be inserted to “lock” the shortened chain legs into place.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Use the A-1361 and A-1362 in combination to make 3 leg chain slings.
- Load pin assembly instructions on page 269.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.