Web Sling Shackle is designed to connect Synthetic Web Slings and Synthetic Round Slings to eyebolts, pad eyes, and lifting lugs.
- All Alloy Construction.
- Design Factor of 5 to 1.
- Each shackle has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability along with a Working Load Limit and the name Crosby forged into it.
- Incorporates same ear spread and pin dimensions as conventional Crosby Shackles. Allows easy connection to pad eyes, eye bolts, and lifting lugs.
- Increased radius of bow gives wider sling bearing surface resulting in an increased area for load distribution, thus:
- Increasing Synthetic Sling efficiency as compared to standard anchor and chain shackle bows and conventional eye hooks. This allows 100% of the slings rated Working Load Limit to be achieved.
- Allows better load distribution on internal fibers.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red Pin® … The mark of genuine Crosby Quality.