- Capacities from 8-1/2t through 55t.
- Forged Steel, Quenched & Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Two styles of interchangeable handles, “D” and “F” that are stainless steel.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- QUIC-CHECK® deformation and angle indicators forged on the bow.
- All ROV shackle bows are galvanized, then painted fluorescent yellow.
- Handles are painted fluorescent orange.
- Pins are galvanized then painted red.
- Interchangeable handles on ROV shackle pins available as assembly kits.
- “D” and “F” handle kits available containing handle, retaining bolts and thread locking compound for easy installation.
- Handles as RFID equipped.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
The new Crosby SubSea shackles are designed in a way to allow multiple handle styles to be used with each size of shackles bow. To ensure the proper components are selected, please use the following steps.
- Determine the Working Load Limit (WLL) of the desired shackle.
- Select the G-209RP bow with pin (less handle) that corresponds to the desired WLL.
- Select the G-4209R handle that best meets your requirements.
- When placing the order through your local authorized Crosby dealer, reference the corresponding stock numbers associated with the items selected in Steps 2 and 3 above.