Coffing CTA Models feature enhanced design, and available in plain and geared models which can be modified to fit a wide range of beam sizes and styles. The CTA is designed to provide easy operation and superior performance in industrial lifting applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Geared trolleys have standard 6-foot hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available.
- Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
- Lowest rolling effort in the Coffing trolley line.
- Clevis accepts all Coffing hook-mounted hoists, or lug-mounted hoists attached directly to load pins.
- Trolley easily conforms to any beam flange within range of adjustment. For larger flange width, please consult factory.
- Wrap-around side plates – Lugs provide additional security for operator and act as bumpers to protect wheels.
- Dual tread wheels fit any tapered or flat flanged beams within range of adjustment. Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
- Options – Spark resistant and corrosion resistant wheels available. Track clamps available on 1/4 to 4 ton models.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.