The CM Hoist CBT Trolley features steel wrap around side plates, dual tread wheels and lifetime lubricated shielded ball bearings in a plain or geared trolleys. Versatile, economical, and reliable; the smooth rolling CM Hoist CBT is the economical choice for most applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Economical – Excellent low cost choice for manual and powered hoists.
- Rugged – Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
- Low Rolling Effort – Geared models have standard 6-foot hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available.
- Universal Hanging Clevis – Accepts most hook mounted hoists.
- Adjustable – Trolley easily adjusts to fit any beam flange within range of adjustment, up to an 8.7″ flange width.
- Wrap-Around Side Plates – Lugs provide additional security to increase operator safety and act as bumpers to protect wheels.
- Dual Tread Wheels – Will fit either tapered or flat beam flange within range of adjustment. Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
- Lifetime Warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.