Budgit Rigid Mount Trolleys are designed especially for use with lug suspended BEHC, 6000 Series, 2200 Series and USA Models. These trolleys are ideal for low head room applications where distance from floor to I-beam is limited.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Side plates are all-steel construction providing maximum strength.
- Wheels have hardened dual treads ensuring long life and operate on ball bearings for easy travel. Pressure fittings are provided in wheel axels to simplify lubrication.
- Dual treads allow trolley to run on both I-beam and width flange type beam applications. Optional patented type wheels available for patented track systems.
- Optional safety drop stops and bumpers available.
- Spark resistant models available, heavy duty rigid mount trolleys.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.