The CM TMM-140 Air Manipulator Hoist features a lightweight and portable alternative ideal for workstation applications. It weighs less than 20 pounds and operates at 100% (A5) duty cycle. The ideal hoist for plants, shops, auto repair, assembly lines and any other application where a quick and smooth hoist is desired.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Smooth operator – Efficient rotary vane motor provides high uniform torque for quick response, and smooth, quiet operation.
- Easy to use – Handle-mounted pendant control for one-handed operation and load positioning.
- Variable speeds – Precise and infinite speed control for accurate load spotting.
- Wire rope design – Self-winding lifting cable stores conveniently inside unit.
- Suspension – Swivel top and bottom hooks with hook latches standard, for portability and quick installation.
- Disc brake – Secures load and eliminates drift when pendant is released.
- Note – A 3/8″ NPT air filter-regulator-lubricator is needed for effective operation.
Spark resistant features are not available.
Ideal Applications Include:
- Assembly lines
- Machine shops
- Cleaning and/or dipping operations
- Manufacturing plants
- Power generating stations
- Shipping departments
- Chemical facilities
- Fabricating shops
- Repetitive lifting applications
- Auto and truck repair
- Handling fixtures and dies
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.