Budgit I-Beam Hook Suspension Trolley provide a quick, easy, and safe way to transport materials. Requiring little effort to traverse even when loaded to capacity, these trolleys are built for convenience and mobility.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Deeply embossed steel sideplates on the 1/4 through 2 ton models provide a high strength to weight ration.
- Sideplates are of wraparound design providing a full face bumper as well as a protective lug which will prevent trolley from falling off I-beam in event of inadvertent wheel axle failure.
- High-quality pressed steel wheels ensure long life.
- Spark resistant models have beryllium copper wheels.
- Built-in ball bearings to provide smooth easy rolling motion and compound tread design.
- The cross pin connects the sideplates and provides equalized wheel loads.
- Trolley is easily adjustable to fit several sizes of beams by simply shifting cross pin spacer washers from inside to outside of trolley sideplate.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.