- New style blocks feature higher working load limits.
- Painted or Galvanized steel with replaceable wood bumpers.
- Laser cut side plate opens for insertion of wire rope.
- Incorporates exclusive bolt retaining spring to assure no lost bolts, plus utilizes secondary retaining pin.
- Bronze bushed sheaves with larger bearing diameter for extended block life.
- Utilizes Crosby “N” style hooks with integrated latch.
- Lubricated center pin.
- 10” and 12” sizes utilize steel sheaves.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.