- Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification.
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point leading per ASME A-952.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Each link has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size and the name Crosby® or “CG”.
- Large inside width and length to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Engineered Flat for use with S-1325A coupler link.
- Master links are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby master links are 100% proof tested, MPI and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request.