- The most complete line of shank hoist hooks. Available 3/4 to 300 metric tons.
- Hook Identification code forged into each hook.
- Quenched and Tempered.
- Available in carbon steel, alloy steel, and bronze.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Shank Hook has a pre-drilled cam which can be equipped with a latch. Simply purchase the latch assemblies listed and shown on pages 119 – 121. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Patented McKissick Split-Nut retention system available.
Trademark indicates QUIC-CHECK® product.
Hook Material Codes: A-Alloy Steel, B-Bronze High Strength, C-Carbon Steel.