- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative cradle design allows for 100% efficiency of Grade 100 chain.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Each hook has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size and the name Crosby & U.S.A. in raised letters.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- The use of A-1338 Cradle Grab Hook will allow 100 percent of the chain sling capacity. When used to hook back to chain leg to form a choker, the angle of the choke must be 120 degrees or greater. When used as a chain shortener, minimize twist of chain and ensure chain is fully engaged in hook.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”