- Wide range of sizes available:
- 1-1/4” thru 4” Wireline
- “M-Line” socket terminations have a 100% efficiency rating, based on the catalog strength of the wire rope. Ratings are based on recommended use with 6 x 7, 6 x 19, or 6 x 37 IPS or XIP (EIP), XXIP (EEIP), RRL, FC, or IWRC wire rope. Strand constructed with minimal number of wires (e.g. 1 x 7) requires special consideration that socket basket length be five (5) times the strand diameter or fifty (50) times the wire diameter, whichever is the
- Galvanized finish.
- Designed for today’s higher strength classes of wire rope.
- Design of bail allows for easy connection to shackles and other connecting links.
- Socket design utilizes features to keep cone from rotating.
- Type approved and Certification in accordance with DNV’s Rules for Certifications of Lifting Appliances, 2011 – DNV’s Offshore Standard DNV-OS-E101, Drilling Plant, October 2009.