Bolt Type Anchor shackle with thin head bolt – nut with cotter pin. Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C2.7-1F Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolt.
- G-2130CT – Carbon Steel
- G-2140CT – Alloy Steel
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Individually Serialized with Certification.
- Fatigue Rated (G-2130CT only).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- All sizes are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the Working Load Limit.
- Finish is Inorganic Zinc Primer.
- Bow and Bolt are Certified to meet charpy impact testing of 42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. ave. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
- Individually Mag Inspected with certification.
- COLD TUFF® shackles are suitable for use to -50° F.
- Refer to page 161 for COLD TUFF® Master Links and Master Link assemblies.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 Offshore Containers, and Rules for Certification of Lifting Appliances, DNV OS-101, and are produced in accordance with DNV MSA requirements, including required documents.