G-210 Screw pin chain shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F, Type IVB, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- 2t through 25t bow and screw pin are Certified to meet charpy impact testing of
- 42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. ave. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
- All shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft. lbs.) at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Crosby 2t through 25t G209 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1 -Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.