Coffing EMW Model is a compact wire rope hoist designed for a variety of light duty applications. This model features thermally protected motors. Aluminum housing provides lightweight and compact strength and portability.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Voltages – 115V, single phase motors only.
- Swivel top and bottom hooks with safety latches standard suspensions.
- Provided with grounded 3-prong plug for easy installation in any standard 115V outlet.
- Weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Upper and lower limit switches on chain models and upper paddle limit switch on wire rope model regulates load travel.
- Electromagnetic brake is quick acting for positive load control.
- Thermal motor protection standard to prevent overheating.
- Rated for intermittent duty applications (10-minute run time per hour maximum).
- LCC-05 chain container (shown) available for EMC models.
- UL Listed
- Lifetime warranty
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.