The CM AirStar Chain Hoist is lightweight, yet powerful enough for most commercial applications. This hoist features variable speed pneumatic power for spark resistant applications or where precision and power are key.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Hoistaloy load chain for heavy duty or stainless steel chain for spark resistant, medium duty loads
- Positive action, heavy-duty shoe type brake that holds the load
- Multi-vane rotary air motor for high torque, smooth operation
- Accurately machined heat treated alloy steel spur gears
- Spark resistant models available for hazardous environments
- Pull cord or pendant throttle control available
- Pull cord control hoists provide a lightweight, economical hoist for accurate control of loads
- Optional pendant throttle control hoists offer ergonomic, one-hand control for ease of operation
- Hook or lug suspension available
- Inlet air swivel with built-in strainer provides free hoist movement
- Aluminum frame and end cover contributes to the lightweight, easily portable, and rugged design
- External brake adjustment
- Limit stops prevent over-travel in upper and lowering directions
- Equa-torque gearing of alloy steel, heat treated spur gears are accurately machined to provide a close meshed, compact gear reduction
- Tapped exhaust port 1/2 NPTF… for cleanroom applications or to add a supplemental muffler in addition to the built-in muffler for even quieter operation
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.